Welcome, Integral Quality Care Providers!
Thank you for being part of the Integral Quality Care provider network. We look forward to working with you to serve our enrollees.
For questions about plan-covered benefits, prior authorization requirements and more, please call us toll free at 1-866-258-4326. Our staff is here to serve you 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Integral Quality Care provider responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verifying enrollee eligibility on the date of service
- Referring enrollees to participating Integral Quality Care network providers and facilities
- Abiding by Integral Quality Care policies for prior authorization
- Notifying us in advance of any changes in address, phone number, NPI, etc.
- Notifying us in advance of any provider additions or termination
- Notifying us in advance when the provider is or is not accepting new patients
For more information about the plan, or to join the Integral Quality Care provider network, please call us toll-free at 1-866-258-4326.
Integral's Secure Provider Web Portal
A convenient and secure login is available for Integral’s providers. Here you can verify member eligibility, check the status of prior authorization requests, claims, remits.
A NEW FEATURE for our providers – you can now view the searchable Preferred Drug List through the secure web portal.
A user name and password are required to access the secure web portal. During the registration process, providers are asked to assign a Primary Representative from their office. User names and passwords are distributed by Integral’s Provider Relations Department.
To register, click Provider Web Portal Agreement.
If you are already registered and would like to login to the secure site, click on Provider Web Portal.
The secure web portal’s Provider Web Navigation Guide can be viewed or downloaded.
We are committed to making the Integral’s website and secure provider web portal easy and efficient for our provider network to use. To learn how to better use the site, or if you have questions or suggestions, contact a Provider Relations representative at 1-866-258-4326.